The SSACE, Eastern Townships Airshow and Fair is a non-profit organization, created by passionate individuals to promote the aerospace industry in Québec, especially in the Eastern Townships.
With a regional flavor between 1992 and 2012, the 2014 SSACE edition put the show on an international level. The 2017 edition is to be the most complete yet, with both exceptional machines and pilots.
To produce a high quality air show in order to share our passion for aviation and to show the seeds of dreams and career possibilities.
Our objectives :
– provide a memorable experience that may have the possibility to change lives and career outlooks.
– Bring an educational component to the show and promote a multitude of career opportunities in aviation .
– Create bursaries in aerospace studies.
To be a reference in the aeronautical community: for the professionalism, the attention to detail and capacity to round up the best in the industry. To help discover the aeronautical world by making it accessible to the public. To raise awareness for all age groups by showing all career opportunities available. To become a event and offering a regional and international level of performers.
Situated in Southern Quebec, the Roland-Désourdy airport is only a 45 minute drive from Montreal. It offers:
– 5000’x100′ runway
– Dispatch center (UNICOM 122.150Mhz)
– Refueling facilities (100LL, JET-A)
– Pilot Lounge
– conference room
– Flight School and Classroom
Find out more at: https://aeroport.bromont.qc.ca/en/about/